Kong Charcoal Kamado Grill Features
The sky’s the limit on a Kong grill! In addition to the use of lump charcoal, which burns hotter than charcoal briquettes, you can add wood chips to add even more flavor to your meal. Making this animal the more versatile choice.
Extra Large Interior
So you want to cook a feast? The Kong has enough space for you to feed an army. Check out the dimensions on this beast:
- Main Cooking Area: 20.5" Diameter=329″
- Upper Cooking Area: 20" Diameter=314″
- Total Cooking Area: 643″
- 304 Stainless steel grids
The Kong is built to reach high temperatures but can also maintain temps for a low and slow cook. The calibrated cast aluminum damper at the top along with the stainless-steel adjustable slide plate at the base control airflow and provide precise grilling temperatures for amazing results. The Kong can reach temperatures up to 700°F, and the Kong’s exhaust is released through the calibrated cast aluminum damper at the top, which can be adjusted as needed.
- Calibrated cast aluminum damper at the top along with the stainless steel adjustable slide plate at the base control airflow and provide precise temperature control
- Exhaust is released through the calibrated cast aluminum damper at the top
- Temperature range up to 700°F
Smart Construction For Better Results
Ever accidentally bump into a metal or steel grill? Ouch! One of the beautiful things about the Kong’s ceramic construction is that the ceramic surface stays cooler than standard grills. The high-temperature glossy black exterior finish is also designed to withstand the elements. While the Kong, like all kamado grills, is heavy, the heavy-duty swivel casters and wheels make it easy to move. Two locking brakes keep it steady when you decide on where you want your Kong. Additional helpful features include solid bamboo handles that stay cool to the touch along with two bamboo fold-down side trays for extra space. The included easy-read dome thermometer helps you maintain accurate cooking temperatures. When you buy a Kong you won’t need any additional accessories to get setup or start cooking, as the shock-absorber plunger and stainless steel stand are included.
- Sealed ceramic firebox uses 100% organic lump charcoal
- Wood pellets aren’t just for our pellet grills, you can add your favorite flavored wood pellets to get extra flavor
Kong Dimensions & Weight
If you’re trying to find the right spot for your Kong, take note of the dimensions below so you can find the perfect home on your patio or deck.
- Height: 49 in.
- Width: 56 in.
- Depth: 30.3 in.
- Weight: 276 lbs.