The juicy cheeseburger is a crowd favorite and this grilled Juicy Loosey burger recipe is sure to please. Added ingredients inside of the burger, like cheese and mushrooms, make these the best burgers around. Just be careful not to burn your lip on the molten cheese!
Host a Party Featuring Award-Winning Grilled Burger Recipes
You are having a picnic — and along with your Grilla Grill and super-cool apron, you need some of the best burger recipes around. Believe us when we say that this ultimate burger recipe never fails.
Best of all, if you eliminate the dry bread crumbs and buns, you can make it virtually carb free for guests who are trying to up their protein and lower their carb intake. In fact, you can easily make a few swaps with this juicy burger recipe without losing a beat:
- Try a mix of other types of ground meat, such as sausage, chicken, turkey or pork.
- Use seasoned bread crumbs or try rye or pumpernickel bread crumbs.
- Switch up the cheese type. Who says cheddar has to have all the fun?
- Make these into wraps instead of traditional burger recipe sandwiches.
- Experiment with other Grilla rubs, not to mention wood pellet flavors.
Oh, and as a final suggestion, remember that your Grilla smoker can make all those tasty side dishes partygoers crave. Veggie skewer? Absolutely. Smoked mac and cheese? Check. Grilled dessert? Oh, yeah!
Host an ultimate tailgate or celebration featuring award-winning grilled burgers and so much more!