All Terrain Kamado Cart
All Terrain Kamado Cart
*Kong not included*
The all-Terrain Kamado Kart takes your Kong, or nearly any kamado style grill, and prepares it to tackle backyards, trailer ramps, gravel, sand snow and anything else you can push or pull it over!
No longer is your kamado reserved for the patio — now you can safely move that heifer of a grill anywhere you choose!
Buy a Grilla Grills kamado grill cart for your Kong, or any other egg-style grill. You'll wonder how you ever grilled and smoked without the most sturdy, versatile all-terrain cart on the market. Engineered to be tough as nails, the kamado kart protects your grill and elevates your cooking game.
As Tough as It Gets: The Grilla Grills All-Terrain Cart
Just like everything else we come out with, this cart is made to stand the test of time and take a serious beating. With its heavy-duty 14-gauge steel frame, all-terrain legs, an extra-wide base, and 8-inch solid rubber wheels you can easily maneuver your heavy ceramic grill where you never could before.
We've engineered the kamado grill stand to perfectly balance and hold your Kong or other egg-shaped grill. Strap down the grill and go wherever you like. From the beach to the mountains, the all-terrain kamado cart will keep your favorite smoker grill safe and sound.
Why You'll Appreciate Ordering an All-Terrain Kamado Kart From Us
We're like you. We love upping our pitmaster game whenever possible. We also don't like to be bogged down or held back. The kamado grill cart allows you to pack up and move your Kong wherever you like. Plus, we've made putting the cart together a breeze.
What's there to love about the directions that come with every Grilla Grills all-terrain cart purchase?
- They're super easy to follow: We literally have laid out everything in a way that makes it simple for you to just hunker down and build out your grill stand. Don't waste time feeling frustrated from confusing directions. Ours are the best because they're written in simple lingo.
- You probably already have the tools: Check out the tools in your toolbox or garage. You likely already have everything you need to put this grill stand together. If you don't, just ask a neighbor. But make sure to promise that you'll repay them with a masterpiece on your Kong like brisket, kabobs or steak.
- The project won't take you forever: Who wants to lose hours and hours building a piece of handy equipment? You want to get to grilling and smoking. We get it. It should only take about an hour or so for you to put together your solid all-terrain cart.
- You can turn the experience of putting together your kamado kart into a family adventure: Have a young, budding pitmaster in your household? Tackle building the cart for your Grilla Grills Kong side by side. It's a fun way to teach your future grill master the ropes.
Get All the Benefits of a Solid All-Terrain Grill Cart
We receive a lot of feedback on all our products. Some of the biggest thumbs-up we've gotten about our kamado grill cart include:
- It handles like a reliable truck over all sorts of surfaces.
- It helps you provide protection for your Grilla Grills Kong against the elements and curious critters.
- It makes your grill portable.
- It enables you to make better use of your whole yard, which is particularly exciting if you own a large lot.
Upgrade Almost Any Egg-Style Grill
The All-Terrain Kart was designed with our Kong in mind, but it also holds most egg-shaped grills. Meaning you can upgrade your stock nest and finally feel confident moving your grill around. We’ve included some grills we know fit the cart, if you don’t see yours on the list, follow the instructions below to make some measurements and find out!
Big Green Egg - Mini, Small, Medium and Large
Kamado Joe - Classic 1
Primo Kamado All-In-One, Oval JR 200
Lonestar Chef K24B, K22B, K15C, K15B
Pitboss K24 & K22
Louisiana K 24, 22, 18, 13
To make sure your grill will fit, we just need to take a couple measurements. From the bottom edge of your grill, measure directly upward 5 7/8” and mark the line with a piece of tape. Now, measure the circumference of your grill from this mark. If the circumference is smaller than 70 5/8” than your grill will fit!
*Overall Width: 31"
Order an All-Terrain Kamado Kart From Grilla Grills Today
As we said earlier, the Grilla Grills All-Terrain Kamado Kart is built rock solid and designed for anywhere you may take it. The frame boasts numerous mounting and bungee ports, allowing for secure transportation and tie-down of all your equipment. The pull handle allows you to easily move it across sidewalks and trailer edges. In addition, you can use the removable brackets on the side to store all your side tables, diffusers, and cooking racks.
Bring your kamado to the party, and move it with confidence with the Grilla Grills All Terrain Kamado Kart.
Ordering a Kong today for you or a pitmaster in your life? The all-terrain grill cart makes an excellent add-on. Just include it when you make your purchase, and we'll ship your Kong and cart right to your door!